Over the Garden Wall finds (part 2)

It's time for more incredible Over the Garden Wall finds from etsy! I absolutely love how varied, wonderful and inspiring these pieces all are. From stickers and pins to prints and a toy, this wonderful show has inspired so many people and I think that's wonderful.

All links will take you to the pictured item's listing page.


First off we have this stunning sticker featuring so many details from the stories! All encircled by the cutest mushroom ring.

A Pottsfield scented candle! I absolutely adore this idea and can practically smell this candle already!

The perfect October/year round card, the marvellous boys wishing you Seasons Greetings and looking perfectly adorable.

I absolutely adore the art of this print, it feels like a comic cover or movie poster. Ooh, it's magnificent!


Amazing OTGW pins featuring not only Wirt and Gred, but Jason AND rock friend? My heart!

This print just encapsulates Over the Garden Wall and halloween so perfectly, the colour scheme and character design is just so beautiful.
I absolutely adore this print, welcoming you to Pottsfield. It feels so vintagey, which fits with the series so perfectly... looks almost like a treasure you would unearth in an antique store and I love it!

I love this print so much! The expressions, from Gred and Jason to Wirt and Beatrice, tell such a story and reflect the characters so well.

An actual Jason Funderburker toy?! I'm speechless, in love and full of admiration.

Incredible froggy pins - look at the conductor hats! Look at the expressions! Look at the detail! These are absolutely amazing and I can picture them all on a pair of overalls.

One of the best songs and most quotable moments from the series, you can get Potato and Molassas in jumper form and I'm so happy!

THESE! STICKERS! Not only are they holographic stickers, not only do they feature a magnificent quote, but they also have a turtle on them.

I love the style of this beautiful cross stitch pattern - the details, the colour choices, the style. And having the boys in the lamp is so wonderful.

This card is simply phenomenal. It's a fact and there's nothing more to say except repeat myself: This card is simply phenomenal.

A rock friend hat?! I think this is absolutely adorable, genius and heartwarming. Plus, imagine it paired with the potato jumper?!

Some seriously wonderful stickers! You've got Rock Facts, Enoch, Jason on an adorable mushroom, Molasses... perfection.


This acrylic keychain is so, so beautiful, and I love that the music notes twirl around between everyone - you can just imagine them all singing a tune together.

Some stickers that feature plenty of Greg AND some Greg quotes? Yes please!



Such a beautiful cross stitch, it's straightforward, completely wonderful and makes me smile.

These tarot card style prints are so marvellous! I was looking through the whole collection and they're amazing, so creative and one day I think I need them all!

So many iconic moments from the series on these prints, although my favourite might just have to be Jason with "The total Package" next to him.

And finally this absolutely incredible Ol' Windbag sticker that is adorable, hilarious and completely wonderful.


Thank you so much for joining me for part 2 of my OTGW finds and I hope you enjoyed! There's just one part of The Witches Halloween Adventure left, coming tomorrow! So for now: have a happy day!

Comments