Beautiful things for OctoberryWoods

 My darling friend Chulie (ArtyAcho on Insta) created an inktober prompt list over on Instagram called #OctoberryWoods and it is absolutely gorgeous. I've been following the prompts through art and fashion and have been having an absolutely superb time. 

Together my amazing friends Jasling, Harriet, Chulie and I have all been creating characters and stories for Octoberry and every day I see their work and am so inspired; this world is just vast in my imagination now, so I wanted to put together a selection of wonderful things I think would fit into the Octoberry world, inspired by the tag Chulie has made and the art we've all been creating.

Enjoy!

These amazing pins by CompletelyRad just fit into the world so perfectly. And that kitty mushroom? Utterly glorious.

Mushrooms, particularly toadstools like this pattern for one by Willowynn, carpet the octoberry of my mind.

A stunning DIY mushroom embroidery by Maggiemagoodesigns! I can imagine walking through the woods and finding all these different mushroom varieties. Glorious.

Beautiful earrings (worn by forest royalty, I'm sure) by AtelierPolgarus; they look like they're made by magic and would capture the dappled light on a forest stroll.


Gorgeous, gorgeous pieces by RaahatIllustration  (Mouse, Rabbit)- these look like friendly neighbours who you'll meet on a woodland stroll and have tea and cake with at the harvest festival.

 
These beautiful leg warmers by LittlePattyPan! Pumpkin hues, warm for autumn cosy times, and MUSHROOMS. My goodness, they're amazing!

Aaaah! Little garden mushrooms by Smallhavens! So perfect, I can see them leading the way to the forest or your cottage door.

I imagine much of the Octoberry Woods scenery/homes are similar to this cross stitch pattern by FuzzyFoxDesigns - cosy, autumn leaves appearing, sunsets and a gorgeous cottage, not to mention plenty of wood to explore.

This very sweet wreath pattern by ThreadEDWorkshops - it would be on my cottage door, that's for sure. The froggy! And all. those. mushrooms.

More adorable villagers these cards by PastelBoii are incredibly lovely. I want to know all these sweet friends and see what they grow in their vegetable gardens!

A perfect mushroom home (featuring plants AND bunting) by PeachieDay. I think a swallow would live in here, or a friendly skeleton.

And a mushroom that turns into a duck pond? Already perfection. But featuring a duck who wears a cute little hat? It is simply glorious. By Annyamarttinen.

This illustration by Hannakin makes me imagine a water-themed Octoberry, where we get to know the autumnal friends living in the sea and river.


I had such a lovely time putting this together and would love to know what would be in your perfect autumn world!

Comments